GDG- Chilli in DC

CWMHTours at CWMHTours at
Wed Jan 4 12:32:42 CST 2012

Ha ha!
You like Ben's?
I think it is lousy and excessively over-rated.  It is  more of a condiment
than real chili.
I'd go to Ben's for a chili half-smoke tho.
I don't understand the attention Ben's gets.  Damn that  Bill Cosby!
What about the Hard Times Cafe?   That's pretty damn  good.  The Terlingua
any time.  I'll eat the veggie too.  Last  time I was there some guy came in
and bot up a whole mess of corn bread.   All their juke boxes are good.
You can't beat Patsy Cline and Willie  Nelson when chili grease is dribbling
down your chin.
Any time-  we'll go find John Grim too.
;-)  !!!
Your  Most Obedient Servant,

In a message dated 1/4/2012 1:21:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,