GDG- Camp Colt

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Wed Jan 4 11:37:23 CST 2012

We often picnic there, but there is a designated spot we do it, just off West Confederate Avenue as you cross the Emittsburg Road, just past the Bushman driveway on your right hand side.  There are about a dozen stone tables and is on the backside of the "convenience station" on the Emittsburg road.

I think that place is "legal and appropriate" as it is designated as such a place.

I can't speak to all the other places on the battlefield though.

Thanks,