GDG- Polically Correct

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 11:32:34 CST 2012

Apparently I am being criticized for using the phrase  "politically
correct".

It is a phrase that I don't like and about never  use.

I think it is appropriate in this case when a bureaucratically  entrenched
program of omitting important information from the public in favor of  other
less important information is actively pursued.

The people in here are usually pretty smart and  astute.

Is anyone in here understanding my point?

I am not rascist.  I don't believe in it.

I think there is a policy of reverse rascism in the NPS to the  exclusion
of other minorities and races.

I have seen it.  I worked for them.  I  know.