GDG- Changes in Gettysburg Battlefield thru the years

Andy Mills amills at jplcreative.com
Wed Jan 4 07:24:58 CST 2012

Nancy:

I thank you for so much information and must apologize for only now being able to respond as I am just getting back from the holidays.  There is a lot of items you list that are new to me.  Some of them are obvious and others a bit more obscure.

As such:  I hope you don't mind a few follow-up questions.

I think it is obvious the "Peace Light Inn" was by the Peace Light Memorial, but would you be able to give its location, as well as a definition of "Tourist Court?"

Thanks,