GDG- NPS & slavery

ATMackeyJr at aol.com ATMackeyJr at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 22:55:50 CST 2012

The point, Peter, is that a good chunk of the people buried in Arlington
Cemetery were from the Civil War, and the vast majority of the people who
lived  at Arlington were slaves.

Slavery is an integral part of Arlington, both the cemetery and the
plantation.  You can't tell its story without emphasizing slavery and its  role.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a message dated 1/3/2012 11:53:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,