GDG- Eman Proc & the value of a slave

William Richardson general.jackson at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 22:55:25 CST 2012

From: Margaret D. Blough <mdblough1 at comcast.net>
To: GDG <gettysburg at arthes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: GDG- Eman Proc & the value of a slave

Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
I won't add to Al's excellent answers. However, I would remind you that Abraham Lincoln was the duly elected 16th President of the United States and, as such, is due the respect of having you spell his name correctly.

Margaret D. Blough

I will remind you that Lincoln couldn't spell Sumter he almost always spelled it Sumpter.

Respectfully,

     William Richardson
     Mount Gilead, North Carolina

" The direct cause of the outbreak of the War Between The States was slavery; the direct object of the prosecution of the war was the preservation of the Union. "