GDG- NPS & slavery

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 22:52:36 CST 2012

Al-

I did not give you a long dissertation on all the people who  came and
went- including all the slaves who didn't "came &  went".

Why ask me?  the info is available online.

It's not like all I do in life is pet my kitty kat.   Sometimes I respond
to your posts, you know!   :-) !!!!

In a message dated 1/3/2012 11:48:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,