GDG- NPS & slavery

ATMackeyJr at aol.com ATMackeyJr at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 22:48:10 CST 2012

Interesting you don't seem to consider almost 200 human beings to be people
 living at Arlington.  When asked who lived there, you only give the owners
 and their families.  Nobody else matters to you.

I'll let others decide what that says.

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a message dated 1/3/2012 11:40:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,