GDG- NPS & slavery

ATMackeyJr at aol.com ATMackeyJr at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 21:46:48 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/3/2012 10:23:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
CWMHTours at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:

What do  you want to know?
Just two things:

How many there  as a result of the Civil War--a war  that   came about due
to slavery?

I seem to recall a history of   Arlington  before it was  a cemetery. I
wonder who lived there?

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a  message dated 1/3/2012 9:06:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,