GDG- NPS & slavery

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:32:26 CST 2012

Al-

You can always Wiki Arl. Cem.

In a message dated 1/3/2012 8:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ATMackeyJr at aol.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
How many there as a result of the Civil War--a war  that came about due to
slavery?  I seem to recall a history of  Arlington before it was a
cemetery.
I wonder who lived  there?

Best Regards,
Al Mackey

In a message dated  1/2/2012 10:14:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,