GDG- NPS & slavery

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:28:51 CST 2012

Well you are correct in all your points.

Yes it is only decent to tell their story as a part of the  whole story.

Is neglecting- deliberately- other, perhaps more important,  parts of the
story in favor of overemphasizing slavery and African-Americans at  the
expense of other significant stories OK with you?

 Are you concerned about proportion and putting slavery  in it's (ugly)
appropriate place?

I wrote a previous post about being trained by  the NPS/Tourmobile in 1992.
 Did you read it?

In a message dated 1/3/2012 8:06:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,