GDG- length of digests - really getting to be a problem in that I only get part of them

redpatch at comcast.net redpatch at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 12:21:57 CST 2012

Greetings all,

I don't know if anyone using the digests has this problem, but I don't seem to be getting the entire digest any longer.  Between people leaving the entire message when they respond as well as the number of posts included in the digest, I'm only getting partial digests.

Latest digest has over 80 messages, and I can only read up to 31.  Infinity (Comcast) is my email provider.

Can anything be done about this?

Please let me know.

Thank you - Sal

Red Patch