GDG- NPs & Slavery

Dennis Lawrence denlaw at gojade.org
Tue Jan 3 11:03:15 CST 2012

Hello,

I am not arguing  whether not Lincoln could have  have chosen another
method to react to secession.  I'm not arguing Lincoln did not go to
war to preserve the union.   I am simply stating the  historical fact
that secession was caused by slavery and war was the result.

It is impossible to have any discussion of the causes of the war or
the cause secession without the inclusion of slavery.

The indisputable point is  slavery was the cause of secession which
was the cause of the war.

The other what-ifs do not apply to that.

Take Care

Dennis