GDG- NPS & slavery segway to Farnsworth

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 23:23:23 CST 2012

Actually,  FYI, it is not at his front door, particularly  since the
building has two front doors, just like the White House.  What  you would call his
front door is actually the East Front facing the Potomac and  DC.  The
Unknown plot is maybe 300 ft. SSW of the West Front, or what some  people would
call the "back door".

The Memorial says there are 2111 unknowns buried there.   For an
interesting but too complicated reason for here I believe that there are  a lot more
than 2111 Unknowns there.  There are, however, 2111 human skulls  stacked up
nice and neat, all parallel and perpendicular to each  other.  I am
confident that that is why they chose that number for the  inscription.

The  Memorial section is visible on satelite.map.

Also, over by the "Confederate Section" there is no gravel  service drive
for dump trucks and such .  Just the  normal grass, drives, and graves, and
Ft Myer.

If people think there is too much NPS emphasis on slavery at  the Gtysbg VC
then the NPS also has too much at Arlington.

In a message dated 1/2/2012 10:41:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,