GDG- NPS & slavery segway to Farnsworth

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 21:41:09 CST 2012

Well.

The Cemetary is in Bobby Lee's front yard, after all.....

Over 2,000 unknowns are buried right outside his front door.

There are a a quarter million stories IN the cemetary, but we are talking
about the story OF the Cemetary.

BTW, I am glad someone knows how many are buried in the Cemetary, because
the folks at the cemetary sure do not know.

Did Elon Farnsworth have the right idea, even if the execution was weak and
ineffective?