GDG- Changes in Gettyburg Battlefield thru the years

128thpa at comcast.net 128thpa at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 19:41:39 CST 2012

<<But who would photograph the statue at Oak Bluffs on Martha's Vineyard?
It is a statue of a Union soldier, erected by a former Confederate soldier
in honor of Union troops. And in recent decades it has been painted in
Confederate gray to honor its donor.>>

Actually I did - back in 2001 - but not sure where that photo might be as it was the days before I had a digital and have no clue where it might - somewhere in my house.

Paula