GDG- Changes in Gettyburg Battlefield thru the years

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 18:07:04 CST 2012

In a message dated 1/2/2012 1:18:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
georgeconnell at me.com writes:

One of  my future projects will be to go to every county seat in the South
and  photograph the Confederate soldier. I'd like to find someone to do the
Northern ones at the same time. It would cool to put them all on a single
website.

But who would photograph the statue at Oak Bluffs on Martha's  Vineyard?
It is a statue of a Union soldier, erected by a former  Confederate soldier
in honor of Union troops.  And in recent decades it has  been painted in
Confederate gray to honor its donor.

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT