GDG- NPS & slavery

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 17:41:35 CST 2012

My issue is simple-  you have some 250,000-300,000 people  buried in Arl
Cem.

Some of them did things far more important worth mentioning  that aren't
where as some slavery related issues are,  "over  emphasized".

In 20 years I've never met or heard of anyone going to Arl Cem  to learn
about slavery.

It has it's place.  But not beyond the proportion to the  population.

G. Washington owned most of Arlington Cnty and much of the  rest of No. VA
I wudda liked to have heard him talked about him a lot more  and his
grandson who built the mansion.

That's all.  In analogy to the Gtysbg V.C. I think it is  exaggerated far
beyond it's importance and relevence.

In a message dated 1/2/2012 6:32:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,