GDG- Changes in Gettyburg Battlefield thru the years

CWMHTours at aol.com CWMHTours at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 16:12:33 CST 2012

Isn't that something you have to get permission for  from the NPS?

Have fun doing the paperwork.

Your Most Obedient Servant,
Peter

In a message dated 1/2/2012 5:04:11 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,
jlawrence at kc.rr.com writes:

Esteemed  GDG Member Contributes:
Hi Don.
Is this something volunteers could clear  up on a weekend?

Don Ernsberger <ernscave at aol.com>  wrote:

>Esteemed GDG Member Contributes:
>Since this topic is  one that seems to be continuing, I guess I will throw
in my biggest concern  and GRIPE

>Ugly Change --   All that dirt that  was thrown over the stone wall in
front of Companies G-K-B-E-C of the 69th  Pa  (in front of the copse)

>This was done in the  1930's and the dirt still remains covering up the
stone wall which the Irish  lads from Philadelphia used for protection in the
bombardment and the hand to  hand fighting July 3, 1863.