GDG- Changes in Gettyburg Battlefield thru the years

George Connell georgeconnell at me.com
Mon Jan 2 12:16:23 CST 2012

Thank you Jack. I enjoyed your response--except for unfortunate 'lost cause' slip. Didn't know Sulla also took on the Armenians.

One of my future projects will be to go to every county seat in the South and photograph the Confederate soldier. I'd like to find someone to do the Northern ones at the same time. It would cool to put them all on a single website.

Regards,

George