GDG- Changes in Gettyburg Battlefield thru the years

Jack Lawrence jlawrence at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 09:38:11 CST 2012

I lked the view from the National tower. I did not like the waypoliticians
allegedl manipulated the NPS and had their own guy installed as
Superintendant so that they could get the tower put in.
Nor do I like the way that they decitfully manipulated the deal so that the
promised NPDS share of tower was limited to the part that lost money.

But what I really find repugnant is the way they payed loud music during
funerals at the National Cemetary.

Politicians aways have their way with the park, look at the Mississippi
thing.